The CEBC team is here to support you throughout this ever-changing situation. Please find a list of resources below* that you may find helpful during this time. Our staff will continue to work hard by advocating for our members, a low-carbon future, and electrification. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Assessing and Mitigating the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Resource Guide
- Guide to Construction Sites Operating During COVID-19
- POWER Coverage of the Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
Government of BC
- COVID-19: Supports for Small Businesses in B.C.
- COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information
- BC’s Restart Plan
- Key Steps to Safely Operating Your Business or Organization and Reducing COVID-19 Transmission
Mental Health & Working from Home
- Health and Safety Responsibilities When Working From Home
- Defence Team Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Coping With Stress During the 2019-nCoV Outbreak
- Greater Vancouver Board of Trade Coronavirus Updates & Webinars
- COVID-19 and Returning to Safe Operations
Important Health Resources
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- First Nations Health Authority
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- BC Government News
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
*CEBC will continue to update this list as more relevant resources become available.